Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The BlackBoard: Tools & Others Stuff

I will put wheels on all my baggage and roll, not carry.


I will eat dessert, drink caffeinated, say yes "with cheese, please" and walk 3 miles daily.


I believe that the meek will inherit the earth, but not the one they thought.


I and 111 million other people watched the Super Bowl; 6.78 Billion others didn't.


I will cease heavy-lifting and get a twin-handled snow shovel to push.


I will still need to develop a strong back to climb upon.


I promise to quit trying to eat life-soup with a fork.


I will throw away any key on my keychain that I have not used in five years.


I know that at least 50 million viewers did not know what a steeler or a packer is or was.


I know that it will snow tomorrow, because I did not buy the push-ovel today.


I want to be like Tom Sawyer and have many people improving my fence.


I will watch out for the free pen containing ordinary ideas.


I know that schools have walls, but learning has no boundaries.


I recommend reading Genesis in the present tense.


I will try to be fearless, while keeping in mind that T Rex is extinct and the Monarch Butterfly thrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment